Monday, 12 September 2011

The motherland

after Australia and Italy of course. So we have hired a car, paying the big bucks to see all of Ireland in a little under 2 weeks. 
I am in love with this country but have been eating, drinking, singing & dancing way too much... again with the mucho fiesta! 
 I cant drive manual. 
So H and I sleep
 Beers for Kilkenny vs Tipperary 
Crazy Irish supporters
Cashel castle 
Me and Justin Vernon 
 A quiet tuesday night in Tipperary town 
 Cousin Tim's shop
Sunday roast... on a Thursday... for breakfast
Late night wines plus an atlas gets us a tour through Egypt
 Blarney Castle
 Kissing the stone to give me "eloquence"
 Just yesterday I received a text from my good Irish friend Steve telling me not to kiss the Blarney stone, as the locals pee on it. Nice. Bit late Stevie J
 Sleezy old mate
 
 
 Go up and down backwards with your eyes closed only thinking about your wish. CURSE BEGONE! 
Fingers crossed
 The lighthouse at Bellycotton 
 The country side
 Windiest beach Ever. 
Where the crazy Irish surf
 The hire car on the windy Ring of Kerry
 So windy!
 Watching the storm roll in
The amazing Cliffs of Moher
God i look like a total loser... Comfort first?
 Finally I have my Claddagh ring from Galway
The hands are for friendship
The heart is for love 
And loyalty is shown
With a crown up above

...and it wouldn't be my blog without a food mention so here it is! We went to a delicious Moroccan cafe for lunch
 Moroccan tea
 Soup
 Chicken tagine

N.B BIANCA DIVERS DESERVES ALL CREDIT FOR (MAJORITY OF) THESE PHOTOS AS ME STEALING IS BOILING HER BLOOD! Sowwy B 

No comments:

Post a Comment