Thursday, 25 August 2011

I've given in!

I've listened to the blogging world and I have finally given in.

... Well actually I lie, my traveling partner is currently bed ridden with the flu and I have lots of spare time on my hands so a blog it is!
I have realized that there is no better time than the present to start a blog. I am so far away from the people I love the most and I want to stay in contact as often as I can. As I am totally hopeless when it comes to emails and replies this is going to be the easiest way..

Please forgive the roughness, I am not the greatest writer or the greatest photographer but I will try my hardest.
Enjoy!

Ps. Incase you were wondering- I was totally lost for a title of my blog and then i remembered my anogram name. China Hairstyle is the letters of christinaleahy mixed up.
XXX

Here are a few of my favourite snaps from the past few months...

Most beautiful place in the world (mum was right!)
 Positano, Italy.
Boating
Sorrento, Italy. 
  A romantic Oia sunset
Oia, Santorini, Greece.

...alone
Cocktail Sunset
Mykonos, Greece.
Gaudi Park
Barcelona, Spain.
The Non-Plan 2 month travel Plan
Done and Done, onto the next 2 months
My fravourite photo
Paris, France.
Derrr
Sailing the Greek Islands
Corfu, Greece. 
Story Telling
Venice, Italy. 
Delicious.
My two loves- Pasta & Wine. 
Florence, Italy.
Best friend Brad
Switzerland.
My travel girls
Isle of Capri, Italy. 
Drunk.
Mykonos, Greece.
Conquering fears,
Chairlift to the highest point
Capri, Italy.
Beautiful Streets
Rome, Italy.
The Tube
London, England. 
Highest point in Europe
Jungfrau, 
Switzerland.

San Fermin
Running of the Bulls Festival
Pamplona, Spain.
Amsterdam..aged
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Pub crawl
Prague, Czech Republic.
A Tuscan picnic
Florence, Italy. 
Arcade Fire & Mumford and Sons with the South Africans
Hyde Park, London, England.
The best hippie markets
Ibiza, Spain.
 
Drunk, again.
The mirror
Edinburgh, Scotland.
JC Hasta Luego Mucho Fiesta
San Sebastian, Spain.
Pre-Gondola Ride
Venice, Italy.
Glastonbury Festival
Somerset, England.
Dancing with my girl B
Mykonos, Greece.
Beautiful girls
Tyrol, Austria.
Token toga photo
(Nb. Peeling skin is due to sunburn-Slip, Slop, Slap!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment